Seeking Volunteers for the Culture and Structure Study Team
- Conduct focus groups, review volunteer satisfaction surveys and volunteer evaluations, conduct a SWOT analysis of the current volunteer experience, investigate other volunteer structures inside and outside of fraternity and sorority organizations and other research as determined by the study team.
- Identify what changes, if any, need to be made to improve the volunteer structure and/or culture and provide recommended language to define our volunteer culture.
- Outline modifications to the volunteer structure. Make recommendations to fortify the current structure or develop a new volunteer structure.
- If applicable, plan for training and transition to new positions or structure: Collaborate with headquarters staff to create a transition plan (or implementation plan) for rolling out/introducing changes and educating members.
- Assist with educating members as requested by headquarters staff.
The team will make recommendations for changes to the volunteer structure to be implemented by the 2024-2026 biennium.
The deadline to submit an interest form is Friday, Nov. 19, 2021.