Alpha Sigma Alpha returns to Plymouth State University
Alpha Sigma Alpha will re-establish the Epsilon Psi Chapter at Plymouth State University in the spring 2020 semester.
The Epsilon Psi Chapter was originally chartered in October 1992 and was active at Plymouth State until its closure in February 2004. Alpha Sigma Alpha will join Delta Zeta and Theta Phi Alpha on campus. Recruitment for the emerging chapter will begin in spring 2020.
- Plymouth, NH
- Public institution
- Enrollment: 4,100 students
- Geneva May Smith, ΘΘ, a distinguished professor and chairman of the mathematics department, taught at Plymouth State from 1924 to 1966. To recognize her contributions to the institution, three scholarships have been established. The Geneva Smith Hall, a first-year residence hall, is named in her honor.
- About Plymouth State University
Closest Collegiate and Alumnae Chapters
- Iota Alpha, Suffolk University, MA
- Gamma Chi, Bryant University, RI
- Boston Alumnae Chapter
- Connecticut Alumnae Association
Interested in getting involved with the emerging chapter?
Fill out a volunteer interest form.