Join us in Phoenix!
July 18 – 21, 2018
The national convention & leadership conference is the forum where sisters from around the world unite in sisterhood for fun, personal and professional development, and delegates from each collegiate and alumnae chapter decide the future of the Sorority.
Sisters of all ages enjoy a week of sisterhood, heritage, leadership and service.
The event features speakers, breakout sessions, workshops and more that focus on personal development in each of our four aims: social, physical, intellectual and spiritual.
The Alpha Sigma Alpha Foundation also hosts a Red Tie Dinner, which highlights members from all aspects of membership. Scholarship, award winners and achievements of the national organization are recognized during our annual awards banquet, as well as installing the elected national council.
Participants participate in a wide variety of programming, leadership development and sisterhood activities. Educational workshops centered on women’s health and wellness are complemented by physical activities that enable attendees to focus on the physical aim of the Sorority.
Attendees of national convention & leadership conference will be able to:
- Commit to being an active lifelong member of Alpha Sigma Alpha.
- Cultivate relationships with collegiate and alumnae sisters.
- Interact with Alpha Sigma Alpha strategic partners learning about their purpose and mission as it relates to our organization.
- Apply the Ritual of Alpha Sigma Alpha to the governance of the national organization by demonstrating stewardship and sound decision-making.
- Commit to the Alpha Sigma Alpha mission of giving of our selves freely through our time and resources.
- Develop personally and professionally through participation in curriculum designed for chapter and member growth.
National council (7)
Region facilitators (8)
Region leaders (40)
Alumnae district liaisons (8)
Advisory board region liaisons (8)
Panhellenic region liaisons (8)
Past national presidents
Collegiate chapter (1/chapter)
Alumnae chapter who meet reporting qualifications (1/chapter)
Advisor who are officially approved advisors and who are initiated (1/chapter)
NPC 1st alternate delegate
NPC 2nd alternate delegate
NPC 3rd alternate delegate
Nominating committee chairman
Board and leadership advancement committee
Convention bylaws & resolutions chairman
Volunteer management team leader
Academic excellence coaching team leader
Ritual coaching team leader
Individual awards project team leader
Extension project team leader
Service & giving project team leader
Recruitment revitalization project team leader
Risk management project team leader
Convention event team leader
Curriculum development & programming task force leader
About the hotel
sheraton grand at wild horse pass
Home to the 50th Alpha Sigma Alpha National Convention & Leadership Conference!