Alpha Sigma Alpha is looking for alumnae members interested in serving on the Volunteer Culture and Structure Study Team. This study team will investigate the current volunteer structure and culture (specifically the region volunteer structure and coaching teams) for its effectiveness in providing a mutually beneficial experience that meets the needs of the organization while creating a satisfying experience for volunteers.
Study team volunteers will:
- Conduct focus groups, review volunteer satisfaction surveys and volunteer evaluations, conduct a SWOT analysis of the current volunteer experience, investigate other volunteer structures inside and outside of fraternity and sorority organizations and other research as determined by the study team.
- Identify what changes, if any, need to be made to improve the volunteer structure and/or culture and provide recommended language to define our volunteer culture.
- Outline modifications to the volunteer structure. Make recommendations to fortify the current structure or develop a new volunteer structure.
- If applicable, plan for training and transition to new positions or structure: Collaborate with headquarters staff to create a transition plan (or implementation plan) for rolling out/introducing changes and educating members.
- Assist with educating members as requested by headquarters staff.
The deadline to submit an interest form is Friday, Nov. 19, 2021.