AΣA headquarters is here to support you!
We are committed to making your experience fun, safe, challenging, and rewarding. Hopefully this website is informative and interactive, providing the information and resources you need to be the best you can be.
We support you through:
The Officer Portal
The AΣA Officer Portal is a members-only online report submissions program that links directly to the national headquarters’ database. Collegiate chapter officers complete the following tasks via the Officer Portal:
- Report new members
- Report initiation
- Make officer changes
- Report membership status changes
- Submit all chapter reports online
The Officer Portal also houses a document library for important documents such as the national bylaws, the national policies and procedures, ceremonies and online versions of chapter handbooks.
MyASA is an members-only portal where collegiate and alumnae can:
- Update their contact information
- Access collegiate officer transition training
- Pay alumnae dues
- Connect with other members
- View their Alpha Sigma Alpha Journey and involvement history
ASALearn is the online learning component of Alpha Sigma Alpha’s Membership Education.Colleginas use ASALearn in various way through all stage of membership including:
- Each week of the new member education program is accompanied by an online lesson based on a Alpha Sigma Alpha’s core value.
- The ASALearn initiate member program corresponds to the core values programs.
- The ASALearn senior member program provides members with video, articles and reflections questions.
- In order to be consider as a potential big sister, members must complete the Big Sister Certification on ASALearn.
- The membership exam is taken annual through ASALearn by initiated and new members.
Collegiate members sign into ASALearn using their MyASA account.
BillHighway is the online financial management tool that collegiate chapters use to:
- Invoice members for chapter dues
- Collect payment from chapter members
- Write checks
- Track chapter spending
Each collegiate member has her own Billhighway account where she can view and pay invoices. She can even give access to her parents to help manage her financial obligations.