AΣA headquarters is here to support you!
We are committed to making your experience fun, safe, challenging, and rewarding. Hopefully this website is informative and interactive, providing the information and resources you need to be the best you can be.
We support you through:
The Officer Portal
The AΣA Officer Portal is a members-only online report submissions program that links directly to the national headquarters’ database. Collegiate chapter officers complete the following tasks via the Officer Portal:
- Report new members
- Report initiates
- Make officer changes
- Report membership status changes
- Submit all chapter reports online
The Officer Portal also houses a document library for important documents such as the national bylaws, the national policies and procedures, ceremonies and online versions of chapter handbooks.
MyAΣA is a members-only portal where collegiate and alumnae can:
- Update their contact information
- Access collegiate officer transition training
- Pay alumnae dues
- Connect with other members
- View their Alpha Sigma Alpha Journey and involvement history
Online Membership Education
The online learning component of Alpha Sigma Alpha’s Membership Education is housed on MyAΣA. Collegians use MyAΣA in various way through all stage of membership including:
- The online new member program, corresponding to each week of the new member education program.
- The online initiate member program corresponding to the core values programs.
- The online senior member program, which provides members with video, articles and reflections questions.
- The Big Sister Certification, to be considered as a potential big sister.
- The membership exam, which is taken annually online by initiated and new members.
Billhighway is the online financial management tool that collegiate chapters use to:
- Invoice members for chapter dues
- Collect payment from chapter members
- Write checks
- Track chapter spending
Each collegiate member has her own Billhighway account where she can view and pay invoices. She can even give access to her parents to help manage her financial obligations.
CrowdChange is an online fundraising platform offering features to help chapters with charity fundraising events. CrowdChange will assist with the following:
- All money raised will be directly deposited into your chapter’s Billhighway account
- Participants can pre-purchase tickets for your fundraising event online
- CrowdChange has additional features to enhance your fundraiser, such as selling merchandise
- There is no direct cost for chapters to use CrowdChange