An Alpha Sigma Alpha Foundation alumnae ambassador is a member interested in volunteering her time to advance the fundraising and cultivation efforts in current or potential donors.
- Supporting the Foundation through personal giving. Ambassadors are expected to give monetarily at their capacity
- Supporting the Chapter Challenge process and timeline through telephone calls, emails, etc.
- Soliciting the financial support of other Alpha Sigma Alpha members through personal contact including telephone calls
- Identifying potential Foundation donors through interactions
- Ambassadors will assist in making thank you calls to donors
- Send inspirational notes to donors
- Assisting in creating an informed and connected membership through attendance at local collegiate and alumnae chapter meetings to provide education regarding the Foundation
- Periodically contact alumnae and collegiate chapters to educate about current Foundation fundraising initiatives
- Serving as a representative of the Foundation at sorority events including The Academy, LDI or the national convention & leadership conference