Thursday, May 19, 2022
Join us for AΣA Night Out! The idea is simple – grab a few sisters and go do something fun! The possibilities are endless: grab a drink, go to a sporting event, try a new restaurant, host a game night, have a kid playdate or even just catch-up over Zoom with a faraway sister. The best part of AΣA Night Out is that your event is what you want it to be. It is a night for you and Alpha Sigma Alpha sisters.
Members are encouraged to follow all local restrictions and guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy night together. If you are more comfortable with a virtual get-together, then you are encouraged to plan a fun online event for sisters.
When planning an AΣA Night Out event, consider taking the following first steps:
- Determine if this event can be planned without help. If help is needed, find sisters to assist.
- Decide what type of event to have. If you need ideas, check out our 40 Ideas of what to do on AΣA Night Out list.
- Book a venue or make reservations if needed. Once a location is confirmed, start planning any details for the event.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
Once your event is planned, submit the details through the alumnae calendar feature. A running list of all “AΣA Night Out” events will be kept here on the website for members to see what type of activities they can participate in!
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT
- Individually reach out and let sisters know that you are hosting or participating in AΣA Night Out.
- Encourage sisters to participate in AΣA Night Out by sharing the event list from the Alpha Sigma Alpha Blog.
In your event promotions, feel free to use the official logo. Click here to download the AΣA Night Out logo.
AΣA NIGHT OUT – May 19, 2022
Take photos, screenshots and have fun with your sisters. Utilize the hashtag #ASANightOut when posting on social media.