As an alumna member of Alpha Sigma Alpha, there are many ways to connect with your sisters, make new friends, cultivate old friendships or volunteer your time and talent to help continue enriching lives and changing the world around you for the better.
Your membership is a lifetime commitment and with that comes the promise that wherever life takes you, you will find a sister to share life’s journey. Alumnae chapters and associations throughout the nation offer opportunities for continued leadership, scholarship, sisterhood and service.
Ways to stay involved as an alumna member of Alpha Sigma Alpha:
- Quickly view a variety of engagement opportunities through the Alumnae Engagement Continuum
- Find an alumnae chapter or association
- Learn about starting an alumnae chapter or alumnae association if there is not one near you
- Learn more about alumnae initiation
- Join and participate in the Alpha Sigma Alpha Alumnae Book Club on Facebook
- Join a virtual alumnae Facebook group
- Create a new virtual alumnae Facebook group to talk about a topic you’re passionate about
- Support the national organization by paying your annual alumnae dues
- Participate in a Women’s Advancement Series webinar or newsletter
- Support sisters’ businesses by purchasing from them through My Sister’s Marketplace
- Participate in an AΣA Night Out event near you, or plan one of your own