History

The first national headquarters office was located in Kenmore, NY, housed within three separate office buildings between the years 1952-64. The national office moved to Springfield, MO, in 1964. Initially the headquarters was located in an office building from 1964-66. The property of 1201 East Walnut was purchased in 1967 and was the national headquarters facility until 1998.

In 1998 the headquarters moved to an office building on Wesleyan Road in Indianapolis. The office then moved to a suite on Zionsville Road (still in Indianapolis) in 2001. A temporary headquarters was established on Guion Road in December 2007 while the new facility was being built. The office officially moved in May 2008 to the permanent headquarters on 9002 Vincennes Circle where it is located today.

Executive Directors

1952-63
Central Office Executive
Jean Carmichael Vedder Richard, ΠΠ

1963-64 
Central Office Executive
Margaret Hammond Nelson, ΠΠ

1964-66 
Executive Secretary
Juanita Roberts Rowe, ΒΣ

1966-91 
Headquarters Executive
Rose Marie Fellin, ΒΣ

1991-2003 
Executive Director
Lisa Tait Longo, ΓΗ

2003 
Interim Executive Director
Brenda Mesalam, ΧΧ

2003-06 
Executive Director
Nancy Coffin Coleman, ΧΧ

2006-Current 
Executive Director
Krystal Geyer Slivinski, ΓΡ