What are your plans after graduation? Have you ever thought about working for Alpha Sigma Alpha? Being a consultant is an experience of a lifetime.
Leadership consultants support chapters across the U.S. from August to April providing leadership training and educational programming to Alpha Sigma Alpha collegiate women. Before supporting chapters, these women receive a six-week intensive training program that covers everything from Alpha Sigma Alpha’s recruitment philosophy to how to mentor a member.
As a national representative of the Sorority, you will enhance your communication and leadership skills, experience personal growth, expand your career opportunities, develop relationships and enjoy networking with college and fraternal professionals, students and alumnae.
Application and interview process
- Applications are due on January 31
- Video conference interviews for selected candidates will be conducted mid-February.
- Applicants chosen to continue in the process are notified in late February.
- Continuing applicants will participate in a second video conference interview in mid-March.
- Consultants are selected by April.
Questions? Contact Tess Tedrick, assistant director of collegiate services.